(I learned to dive today. It was my last day this week. At the end, I got a Tootsie-Roll.)
Will and Hank finished up 2 weeks of swim lessons. The following clips show the progression of Will's dive today! You can hear my excitement when he finally gets it. Hank is working hard on "big arms". ~denise

Will & Hank,
ReplyDeleteI am groovin' on the videos of all the swimming. You two are like real fish! I almost didn't recognize you with the groovy goggles. I hope summer is treating you well!
Joby
What a fun way to share all your summer adventures with everyone. You have one smart mommy. ;) Congratulations on your first dive! You looked like a pro with hardly any splash. Can't wait to read more on here.
ReplyDelete~Mrs. Millsap
Hi Will! You rock! Maybe one day we can meet at the beach club and you can teach Nolan how to dive too. He and Reese like to do funny stuff off the diving board, but jumping in feet first is as close as they have come to diving so far. Hope you are enjoying your summer!
ReplyDelete-Danica (Nolan's mom)
Wow Will and Henry! Grandma and Grandpa were so excited to see what you are doing at swimming lessons. We hop we can see you swim and dive in August. Love you. Grandma
ReplyDelete