Will is in charge of taking the pictures and video. He was so lucky to receive a digital camera from grandma and grandpa for his 6th birthday. He chooses which shots we post. He then writes the caption with paper and pencil. I will help a bit with spelling, but he is still using inventive spelling (just writing the sounds that he hears). I will type them exactly, so it may take some great word detective work on your part to discern the message. He seems excited about it. Leave him a comment and I will be more than happy to read it to him.
:) denise
7.06.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Will!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very cool, I'm so glad I get to read it and see what you are up to this summer! Did you know that Northwest Trek is one of my favorite places? Did you see all the owls? I think they are a little scary, but I still like them anyway.
Write some more!
love,
Eliana
Hi Will. Grandma and grandpa read your blog and watched your video. I am so happy that you are using your camera. I am anxious to read your blogs this summer.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Grandma
Wow, Will! You are such a great writer, and I should know because I used to teach Kindergarten. I love your pictures, you are also a wonderful photographer.
ReplyDelete